News Ticker

Menu

Allu arjun meet cancer fans at Make a wish Foundation Office

Actor Allu Arjun has fulfilled the wishes of a few young fans suffering from chronic diseases through Make A Wish Foundation. On Wednesday, the actor met three kids at a private hospital as their last wish was to see him

They had tried several times to contact me, but I was abroad and was unable to come immediately. After I returned to India, I came to know about them and immediately wanted to see the kids, says Arjun,

Allu arjun at make a wish foundation office

Allu arjun at make a wish foundation office

Allu arjun at make a wish foundation office











Share This:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " Allu arjun meet cancer fans at Make a wish Foundation Office "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM