News Ticker

Menu

Mega Family Item Dance In Mega Star 150th Movie

mega item song

This is one the lines of expected treat. In megastar Chiranjeevi’s upcoming comeback flick, the mighty 150th, all the star mega heroes are going to be item boys. None other than the film’s producer Ram Charan has confirmed this today. What if chiru says no for these item stars? It’s my production. I’ve to sell the film to larger number of audiences and rake in the moolah. Already I’ve spoke to Baabai Pawan Kalyan and cousin Bunny. We three will be dancing for a single item number inside the flick, to give mega fans a mighly traty says Charan. That’s Fine, but what about the director and story. Only thing is that we have to get the story ready. Four star directors have called me and said that they have dates. I’m happy that they themselves are coming in, add charan Very soon a conclusion will come out about the story and chiranjeevi will pick the director himself heroines and other casting, seems like Charan will call the shots than anyone as a producer

Share This:

Jillur Rahman

I'm Jillur Rahman. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with Themeforest. You can buy our templates from Themeforest.

No Comment to " Mega Family Item Dance In Mega Star 150th Movie "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM